Lycopene Plus Supports Prostate Health 30 Softgels
- Supports prostate health*
- Preserve Nature’s Best: The difference is in the power of the Zade Vital herb 100% cold pressed under GMP standards, to preserve natural minerals, vitamins, and benefits found in lycopene, specially enriched with pumpkin seed oil.
- Prostate/Urinary Health: Lycopene is the most common supplement used to help support prostate health.*
- Powerful Antioxidant: Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant that can protect and support the body from damage caused by multiple diseases.*
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Special Zade Vital formula enriched with pumpkin seed oil perfectly pairs with Lycopene to help support the prostate and the bladder.*
- No Artificial Ingredients: Non GMO, Kosher & Halal, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Sodium-Free, 3rd Party Tested.
Lycopene is most commonly found in tomatoes and has certain properties in common with beta-carotene, although they’re not identical. Lycopene is used to help support healthy prostate functions. To strengthen the support we’ve specially enriched our Lycopene formula with Pumpkin Seed Oil, which also help bladder, and prostate health.
Experience the power of the Mediterranean, Aegean and Black Sea regions with the first truly nutrient-rich seed oils for women and men alike. All non-GMO seeds are cultivated naturally, while using gentle, chemical-free, clean cold press methods to ensure pure oils preserve and retain all nutrients, so we can pass them on to you!
All Zade Vital products are made with plants that are grown under Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs), developed with leading research universities, and produced under international Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards.
Combining the power of raw nature together with innovative cold pressing practices, and research from universities and scientists, Zade Vital produces and packages natural products, which fuel healthier bodies and contribute to a healthier world. Bring out the Power in ME everyday.
Suggested dosage is 1 capsule daily as dietary supplement for adults. Capsules should be swallowed with sufficient amount of water without crushing or chewing.
60 softgel capsules in blister forms. Package name also written in Braille.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of administration. Dietary supplements may not replace normal nutrition. Keep away from reach of children and keep in their original container. May not be used to prevent or treat medical conditions. Please consult your physician prior to use and if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating. Do not purchase damaged or open containers. Seek medical advice if an undesired reaction is observed. Anticoagulant users are recommended to consult their physician. Due to the nature of the ingredients, natural color variation, precipitates, solidification, or turbidity may occur in this product.
If you are taking anticoagulants, such as aspirin, Xarelto, Pradaxa and Clexane, do not exceed 3,000 milligrams per day.
If you are taking Warfarin, consult a physician before use.
Stop using the product 2 weeks before any surgery.
Does not contain nuts. Manufactured on equipment that was used to make products containing nuts. Should not be used in people who are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not for use in patients who are hypersensitive to lycopene or any the other ingredients.
No Artificial Flavor, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Egg, No Tree Nuts, No Peanuts, No Soybeans, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Crustacean Shellfish. Sodium Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to cure, prevent, treat or diagnose any disease.